Giving Tuesday is upon us, and we need your support to make a huge impact for animals suffering in cages and crates all over the country. Giving Tuesday is the most important day of the year for you to add your voice to the growing number of people telling factory farms that caged is not compassion. When you make your gift right now, your donation will be doubled by generous Compassion supporter Brooke Schooley, up to $10,000. We need your support to reach our ambitious goal and improve the lives of millions of farmed animals.
Donate now to have your gift go twice as far.
Please give as generously as you can to help us end factory farming.
- $15 will help provide travel and lodging to meet with food companies and improve their animal welfare policies
- $30 will help fund our small but mighty team of animal welfare experts and campaigners
- $80 will help ensure that when emergencies happen we can take action immediately
Join the Compassion Club with a monthly donation and have your first month's gift matched!
- $10 per month will help film and create videos to expose where our food comes from
- $20 per month will help protect whistleblowing farmers who reveal the realities of factory farming
- $50 per month will help support legislation to end the worst-of-the-worst factory farm practices